NH Watchdog Poll- Higher, Faster, Stronger
Print This Post
Over the past century, Olympic athletes have made tremendous progress is pushing the limits of the human body. What do you think is most responsible for the startling gains seen since 1896 in Athens?
What is most responsible for increasing athletic performance?
- Better training and technique (57%, 4 Votes)
- Better nutrition (29%, 2 Votes)
- Prosperity that lets athletes specialize (29%, 2 Votes)
- Better equipment (14%, 1 Votes)
- Steroids (14%, 1 Votes)
- We're just bigger and stronger than we used to be (0%, 0 Votes)
Total Voters: 7
Comments are closed.